M L Accountants (Pty) Ltd situated at 3 The Oaks Office Park, 368 Oak Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg, is a progressive firm of Professional Accountants. The company originally started trading as E Malan & Associates CC in the West Rand in 1987. In March 2009 EMA JHB North (Pty) Ltd was formed by splitting the client base and staff to form a new branch in Randburg, in March 2011 and we changed the name to M L Accountants (Pty) Ltd, as an independent accounting practice.
M L Accountants (Pty) Ltd is focused on delivering clients a professional accounting and tax service. We thrive on developing an understanding of our clients businesses and insight required to address industry issues. We will endeavor to improve the financial affairs of a client in an ethical professional manner ensuring confidentiality at all times.
In addition to providing a financial service, we also offer the following services:
- Individual Tax Service
- Monthly Bookkeeping & Business Management
- Payroll administration
- Incorporation of business entities
- Company secretarial services
- Drafting of wills and various commercial agreements
We are a member of the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA), a registered professional body of accountants. Our SAIPA membership, further ensures that we provide a quality service to our clients. We are also affiliated with The South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT) and The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
As an accredited Training Centre (ATC) with SAIPA, we offer a 3 year FASSET learnership to candidate trainee accountants. Candidate accountants are obliged to acquire practical experience in addition to their tertiary qualifications, prior to obtaining the professional status of accounting officers.
If you aspire to achieving ultimate success in your business, we can assist you to reach your goals.
Mark Your Calendar
- 1 July 2012 – Launch of 2012 Tax Season
- 31 August 2012 – The deadline for provisional tax returns 201301
- 28 September 2012 – The deadline for all manual submissions
- 23 November 2012 – The deadline for all electronical and non-provisional taxpayers submissions
- 31 January 2013 – Provisional Taxpayers who file via e-filing or wish to file electronically at a branch
- 28 February 2013 – The deadline for Provisional Tax Returns 201302
If you would like to find out more about our accounting and tax services, please click here to contact us!